Looxond

2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Looxond
By Looxond » about 1 year ago
IGN:Looxond/Leztway
Reason of the ban: Advertising
Why should i get unbanned: Alright first of all i love this server and its community i was able to improve in pvp because of this server and i met awesome people. And heres the story When i was playing in the server yesterday some friends Vercosa and ThatOneNormi were talking about playing on Vercosa Realm but his Realm was shut down so i talk with them about using my alt to make a realm and they said "yes do it" and i did it and OjOrange Wanted to join too so i invited him too and i invited AoElite so he can watch and play too.When i was making a random kit to pvp. AoElite Joined and said "You are banned from vanilla legacy" and i freaked out and at the same time confused about why so i joined to the server and i realized i was ip banned for adversiting. I Know Vercosa(Degenki) and ThatOneNormi(Narmi45) and OjOrange  and xNighWalker(xXShotTaKill) from long ago we used to play in a server together and i made the realm without knowing it was considered adversiting to invite my own friends to the realm. Realms Are Pretty limited because the host needs to invite the players and the players have to accept and the worse part it only lasts about 5 days. ¿Why i made that Realm? Vercosa Realm was shutted down and ThatOneNormi too, we wanted to spar with OP kits and potions because in the server theres no OP duels yet so i joined on my alt and i made the realms server for them to join i didnt expect AoElite to join and ban me. I  WAS NOT AWARE that making a realm for your own friends its considered adversiting and i want to come back to the server because i love playing there i spend a lot of time there training and i met great fighters there and i want to come back to the server and keep training

Im Sorry for everything i just dont want it to end like this. If you want you can reset my stats and kills but please let me go back to the server
With Love
-Looxond/Leztway

Looxond

2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Looxond
By Looxond » about 1 year ago
Time Spend on the server

AoElite
Admin

651 posts
93 reputation