MadeIn2005

2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: MadeIn2005
By MadeIn2005 » 19 days ago
Reason of ban: Blacklisted Modifications
Why should you be unbanned: Recently, I have been switching
 between playing different servers, one being PVP Legacy, and another being Wynncraft. On Wynncraft, I use a mod called Wynntils, custom mod made for Wynncraft. However, I might have accidently logged onto PVP Legacy while using Wynntils 1.12.2 as opposed to Optifine 1.16.1, witch may have resulted in a ban.

AoElite
Admin

705 posts
93 reputation

IGN: AoElite
By AoElite » 19 days ago
The account gearsdragon was banned for using blantant killaura. Your account is linked to that one as you share the same ip.

-AoElite

Ban appeal format link

MadeIn2005

2 posts
0 reputation

By MadeIn2005 » 19 days ago
Hello. I do admit that gearsdragon was using killaura. gearsdragon is my brother's account, which is why we share the same IP. He didn't care about playing this server for more than one day, but I didn't know that we shared the same IP, a fault on my part. Because of this, I got banned because of his hacking. I know that I can't 100% prove that we are different people, but I do know his friend, 7526199495133504, who was also banned recently and has a different IP. I would like an appeal, because I do want to play this server, without hacking. Thank you.

AoElite
Admin

705 posts
93 reputation

IGN: AoElite
By AoElite » 19 days ago
Make another ban appeal in a month. There's no way to tell the difference between you and your brother.

-AoElite

Ban appeal format link