J0T

2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: J0T
By J0T » 6 days ago
Hey its J0T here just wanna come back to the server and have some fun. I got banned for being disrespectful i'm not normally a disrespectful person, iv forgotten what i said or when i said it, sorry if i was in the past i'm not here to deny my reason i'm sure it was a fear reason and it did happen, Just here to let you know it wont happen again just wanna PvP with some friends and have a good times without any toxic behaviour. 

- kind regards J0T

AoElite
Admin

727 posts
93 reputation

IGN: AoElite
By AoElite » 6 days ago
Invalid ban appeal format

-AoElite

Ban appeal format link

J0T

2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: J0T
By J0T » 6 days ago
J0T's Appeal

I'd like to start with how I'm not too sure for the reasoning of my ban for disrespect. As I am hardly ever a toxic person the last thing I remember talking about before I was banned was with you AoElite, It was about Roof_El_Mao I asked why you banned him when he wasn't hacking years ago. If you saw any intentions of me trying to be disrespectful then I apologize it was never my intention.
If you can give me the reason I was banned for disrespect then I would have more of an argument and could add to this appeal with more reasoning why i should be unbanned. Disrespect is different for everyone I understand that but my goal is never to hurt another person or to have a toxic argument. If you can't remember the reason behind my ban please just know I will try really hard to be sensitive in chat.

- I'm not very good with English forgive my grammar and spelling.

Kaxon
Admin

28 posts
4 reputation

IGN: Kaxon
By Kaxon » 5 days ago
Appeal accepted.